We Care about Your Dental Experience!
When you enter our office, you will find a relaxing reception area that feels like home, complete with a fireplace surrounded by comfortable seating. Enjoy complimentary tea, water, coffee, or cocoa and a freshly baked cookie that we make each morning! Relax and take in the entertainment playing on the large flat-screen, or browse our wide selection of magazines. If it’s chilly outside you can bet we will have a fire blazing in the fireplace to greet you as you walk through the door.
Our patient rooms have huge picture windows with plenty of natural light. We help to make you comfortable by offering a pillow for your neck, a blanket if you’re chilly, and single-use ear buds if you want to listen to music on your device.
Our caring and dedicated team want to make sure you have a dental experience that you will rate five stars! We promise to do everything we can to provide you the best dental care and customer service from the moment you walk in the front door to the moment you leave.
A Focus on Education
We believe that teaching our patients about their oral health gives them the power to make the best decisions for their overall health and wellbeing. We use the latest diagnostic equipment in order to diagnose any potential dental conditions and share our findings with you. We always provide you with all of your treatment options and help you make a decision that works for your lifestyle.
Each patient is unique and so is the care we provide. We will always help you meet your goals when it comes to the health and appearance of your smile. We spend plenty of time with each patient so you have time to ask questions and learn how each treatment option can benefit you.
Utilization of the Latest Innovations in Dentistry
Like any other healthcare field, dentistry is advancing rapidly, bringing us new technologies that improve the quality of care we are able to provide. At Orono Dental Care, we are devoted to exceeding your expectations by using the best technology available in the field.
- Digital Impressions: Say goodbye to the thick dental trays of goop! Taking impressions with a sweep of a computer wand is much easier and a lot more accurate. This technology helps our patients with strong gag reflexes to have some peace of mind.
- Cone Beam CT: Increasingly important in dental diagnostics and treatment planning, Cone Beam CT is x-ray computed tomography where the x-ray images are diverged and therefore create a “3D” image of your teeth and jaw.
- Digital X-Rays: Using roughly 80% less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- 3-D Printer: We are able to create an accurate model of your teeth from your digital impressions by using our 3-D printer.
- Intra Oral Camera: This small camera is placed inside your mouth and gives an up-close view of your teeth and gums. This helps us to show you what we see during the examination and helps to identify and diagnose dental conditions.
- Dental Implants: Considered the optimal solution for replacing missing teeth, dental implants are the closest thing to a natural tooth and do not negatively affect the healthy teeth surrounding the missing tooth like a bridge or partial denture may.
- Appliances to Treat Sleep Apnea/Snoring: Trained in dental sleep medicine, our doctor is able to create an oral appliance you can comfortably wear at night time that helps create a healthy airway and enable better breathing and lessen snoring.
- Invisalign: Orthodontic treatment for a stunning smile without the metal braces of years ago. Invisalign is a series of clear aligning trays that straighten your smile.
- Botox: Used both for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes, Botox treatment is able to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, but can also be effective in relieving pain caused by TMD, as well as clenching and grinding of teeth.
Options to Help Make Dental Work Affordable
We will electronically file all of your dental insurance claims for you. We accept all major credit cards, cash or checks, as well as extended interest-free financing options with Carecredit (pending credit approval). For our patients without dental insurance coverage, we offer the option of our own dental discount plan, “Smile and Save” that includes many preventative services at no extra charge, plus an additional savings on other dental treatment.