Orono Dental Care

How do I transfer my records to Orono Dental Care?

Simple sign a release of records form and we will send it to your previous office. Have your old office email any films and information to xray@oronodentalcare.com.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (952) 449-9494
View the ADA Accessibility Statement