Orono Dental Care

My teeth are chipped and worn- What can help?

Depending on the severity of the damage to the teeth, there are several cosmetic options that might be available to you. If the chips are relatively small, we may be able to smooth the chipped areas or repair the damage with tooth-colored fillings. For more extensive concerns, veneers or ceramic crowns may be a better option for a beautiful and long-lasting smile.  
If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (952) 449-9494
View the ADA Accessibility Statement